Sunday, April 14, 2013

Identity.

I always forget. I promise I know who I am when you ask me, but behind closed doors, when I'm in my room alone, do I really know. Do my actions show who I think I am? Who I was made to be? Does my faith show who I belong to? It's more than just attending Sunday services, singing the songs, leading and attending small groups. The rituals are not who I am. Do I really see myself the way Christ sees me? Do I believe that I'm truly loved by God? Do I believe that I'm beautiful because He made me? So many questions that's already been answered.
I always forget.
Don't forget.




Galatians 4:6-7 
Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir.


1 Peter 2:9 
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light

Psalm 139:13-16 
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment